April 5, 2009

Understanding My Quest to Conceive

While we are not officially on our TTC journey yet, this document captures so much of what I've been thinking and going through since my Dx. It's a bit long to post here, but can be found here online:

Understanding My Quest to Conceive
(originally published 2000, Getting Pregnant When You Thought You Couldn't, pgs 199-205, Helane Rosenberg and Yakov Epstein)

We will be making more concrete decisions about family planning after my appt on 4/24 with Dr. Gross. We just yet don't know enough about my own ovarian reserve to know whether or not it's worth it to just try on our own or to use ART (Assisted Reproduction Technology). We just need to talk things through with our medical professional first.

2 comments:

adgam-ga said...

Hey, Hon... Just an FYI... I think if people from outside the FI community membership click on th elink to the post, they won't be able to readit because I think it's friends locked. Did you check this?

~ Andrea (adgam-ga)

Keiko Zoll said...

Thanks Andrea- I just logged out of LJ and clicked the link and it worked. If it does become friend locked, I'll just copy & paste the text here. Thanks for the heads up!
~Miriam