February 4, 2011

Off on a (work related) adventure

I'm off to the FYE Conference in Atlanta for the next 5 days. I'm looking forward to the content and a little bit of a mini-vacay. I'm letting Yelp guide my meals and plan on taking some time tomorrow to check out the Georgia Aquarium and... wait for it...

The World of Coca Cola!

I'm nearly peeing my pants in excitement. Fact: I LOVE Coca Cola (I realized typing I live Co.ke probably wouldn't look so good on a google search of my name).

Like all of my travels, I'll have a post here and there with updates and photos. Looking forward to good food, good stuff for work, an getting away from all this snow.




See y'all next week!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been following your blog for several months now. I just read this mention of the FYE conference in Atlanta. I can't believe you were there---I was too. I wish I had started following the blog sooner, and then perhaps I could have met you.

Your blog and your advocacy have been a true inspiration to me. Perhaps we'll meet at another conference sometime.

Melody
mrsaussie@gmail.com
www.spawnwatch.com