April 10, 2010

Full disclosure to my readers.

I am simply buzzing with things to write about lately: big things are happening for Ari and I and here at this blog. We've made some concrete decisions about family planning, and I've been doing lots of rearranging and coding and redecorating around the old blog. I'll save the big family planning news for its own post. For now, I want to fully disclose some pretty big changes here at Hannah Wept, Sarah Laughed.

Disclosure Policy
(version valid from June 6, 2011)

  1. The blog Hannah Wept, Sarah Laughed is a personal blog written and edited by me, Keiko Zoll. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
  2. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
  3. The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for her posts or advertisements, she always give her honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
  4. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
  5. The owner of this blog would like to disclose the following existing relationships. (These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog.) I serve on the following 501(3)(c) non-profit boards: RESOLVE of New England. I am an Amazon Affiliate and earn a referral fee for any books or other items linked on my site purchased through Amazon.com. I participate in affiliate marketing programs with the following companies/products: Circle+Bloom, Natural Fertility Breakthrough, Attain Fertility.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

Basically, I don't want there to be any doubts about what I'm doing here on this blog and who I'm working with. At the end of the day, I love writing, I love being an advocate and resource, and I'm passionate about sharing my experiences with the "Internet with a capital I" - but if I'm going to start pumping a little more effort into this blog, I need to make sure I'm getting a little something back too. I hope you'll continue to read and follow- a lot of this is just some cosmetic changes, but the content and vision of this blog remain the same.

Stay tuned for big news re: decisions on what's next with regard to building our family! Ari and I have been just brimming with excitement to blast the news here, but it's almost 3:30am, and I'm in no state to craft something of quality just yet.

2 comments:

..al said...

Well, I love your new look...looks very sleek and refined.

Hoping to read more about your path ahead.

Shanel said...

Yes the new blog look is nice... very eye catching... keep us posted on the new changes and on what's going on with you.. hope all is well:0