May 8, 2010

Moms in Six Words

Grown in My Heart presents their Mother's Day Adoption Carnival - The project is simple. In honor of Mother's Day, post a picture of your Mom(s) (however you define it) and write a six-word memoir about her/them. For more info and to see the other blogs in the carnival, check out the link above. I don't want to say much else other than to let these pictures and words speak for themselves.

I love you, Mom. Happy Mother's Day.


In her eyes, I'm always beautiful.


"In-law" has never applied.


Sister, worry not: you'll be amazing.

5 comments:

FET Accompli said...

Beautiful!

Alex said...

Gorgeous post! And what a beautiful family!!!

R. said...

What a nice idea. Thanks for sharing.

Kakunaa said...

Fantastic....Definitely doing this.

Michelle@Gotchababy said...

Oh I love!! I love how you included so many special women, and had words for them all. Thanks for linking!