May 26, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

First time I'm trying this whole Wordless Wednesday blog meme. I love photography and I love my Lumix LX3. Here's a sampling of some of my artsy-fartsy photos. You can click on the slideshow below to open the whole gallery of thumbnails. Enjoy!





EDIT: Here are a couple of pictures from my birthday yesterday...

Left: Lovely flowers from my in-laws, waiting for me when I woke up yesterday morning. Right: Chocolate fondue at The Melting Pot! I don't know how they did it, but it was delicious ^_^

10 comments:

Shanel said...

Love the photography!

Glass Case of Emotion said...

Love the photos. I am also a Lumix user!

JJ said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Melting Pot--so glad you got to go! I am hoping I get to go as a belated celebration sometime this summer.
Do you like your camera? Im still shopping around for a new one.

Kir said...

wow! to everyone of those pics, I loved them!!!! You are very talented and so apparentely are the people at the Melting Pot...MMMMMMMM :)
HAPPY HAPPY!!!!!

Michelle D said...

Love the photos too! I'm into photography also but definitely not to that caliber yet hehe HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Justine L said...

Happy birthday! I wish I could send you some lettuce, or kale, or strawberries. :) Yum, Melting Pot.

Kristin said...

Fabulous pics and yum, yum, I love The Melting Pot!

Patience said...

Big fan of the melting pot... that is one of my favorite chocolate fondue choices that you pictured! Have a great day!
ICLW

Jaime said...

Hope you had a great birthday!!

I love your pictures!!

ICLW #165

Amanda said...

Your flowers are beautiful and the fondue looks amazing. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!