June 18, 2010

June is bustin' out all over.

First: good thyroid numbers. Then: promotion. Third: House-hunting. And finally... a pre-approved mortgage, after some dicey moments on Thursday. What could possibly be left?

...We found a house. We have totally fallen in love with it. Fingers crossed, we have one more home tour on Sunday, but come Monday morning, we're hoping to put in an offer. I've been holding onto this info since Wednesday, but I didn't want to jinx it until I knew we were pre-approved for the mortgage.



This is certainly shaping up to be one helluva summer fast.

Tomorrow morning I have dance class. Given the recent state of my back, I'm glad I signed up for a no-impact style, called NIA. Has anyone tried it? I'm intrigued, so I'm dropping in for a class at the Somerville Armory tomorrow. We'll see how it goes. NIA originally stood for No-Impact Aerobics, but is now called Neuromuscular Integrative Action. Very very hippie in its approach, but I'm kind of interested by the celebratory tone of it. This video provides a great overview of NIA. Neat looking, right? I'll certainly post how it went here.

Tomorrow afternoon? Not so fun: mammogram at 2pm. I will also post about that.

Larry's away for the weekend, back Sunday night, and then out of town until Thursday. Part of me is kind of waiting for the other shoe to drop... it's been quite a while since we've had good fortune. For now, I'm spending this time to relax while I can, because this summer is going to gear up fast.

Shabbat shalom folks.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

It couldn't happen to a better person. Hope the house is everything you want and they seller accepts your upcoming offer.

cagrlasu said...

I just found your blog and I love it! I have a blog myself http://myjourney-cagrlasu.blogspot.com/. My problem is I have had 7 consectutive miscarriages. We adopted our beautiful daughter in July last year but I still can't let go of the dream to carry to term and give birth. I am so sorry for all you have been through and I hope that we are all successful in our family building endeavors. Congrats on the pre-approval for buying a house. That is awesome!!

Bionic Baby Mama said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog -- I really appreciate the support.

And congratulations on the pre-approval! I am in awe.

(PS, my word verification is "grati," which is close enough to thank you to be worth mentioning, I think.)

Kakunaa said...

That's wicked exciting!!!! Congratulations!