June 8, 2010

On the road





Currently at an all-day retreat for work (I'll let you infer my tone) and then headed straight to Philly for the first leg of travel this week.

Larry and I will fly down with my dad Wednesday morning to take two planes to get to Georgia to meet my mom. Viewing is Wednesday night, funeral Thursday morning. We fly back to Philly that night and back to Boston on Friday. We go from the plane to my chiropractor's appointment to viewing two open house appointments (Surprise! We're house hunting! More on that in another post). Saturday is the Adoption Seminar all day (see previous post) and I will probably just veg all day Sunday.

No clue if I'll be able to get internet out there, so I may not post or tweet again until Monday. Probably mostly 4square stuff, because I might be a wee bit obsessed with that app.

Take care this week and see y'all Monday.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Delenn said...

A lot going on in so short of time; such an emotional roller coaster! Take care!

Journeywoman said...

Just thinking of you and your family.

Kristin said...

Wow, that is a lot of highly charged, potentially emotional things to deal with in a short period of time. I hope everything goes smoothly. Thinking of you.

TwoDogMama said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother and everything going on right now. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Kir said...

thinking about you...have been since I read about your granny's passing..what an amazing woman!!!

say your goodbyes, let your heart hurt and then come back to us, we'll be here...good luck with the house hunting and all that traveling.

sending lots of hugs