June 23, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Garden Snoop

Shhh! Don't tell... I'm the Garden Snoop!


Come see the rest of my garden snooping at gardensnoop.tumblr.com!

I like to take pictures of flowers and pretty plants in my travels. I don't trespass: everything is in public view. This new blog is mostly for my own amusement, but also to crowd-source plants and flowers I don't recognize, like this clematis above. (I twitpic'd it and got the answer in a matter of minutes. Ah, the power of social media.)

This brings my blog count up to three now: HWSL, Thinking Deliciously, and now, Garden Snoop.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture!

ICLW #135

Kir said...

that's gorgeous....what a beautiful picture and a beautiful flower. :)

it made me smile.

ICLW

Shorty said...

cool flower!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! And there's nothing wrong with being a garden snoop. :)

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

Very pretty!

Amber said...

I've never seen those flowers before! They're beautiful!

Glass Case of Emotion said...

I also enjoy a good garden snooping.:)

Terry Elisabeth said...

Very nice snooping. Someone near my house has these flowers but in fuschia and purple. Aren't they spectacular ?
ICLW #71

Catrisha T said...

Gorgeous picture and beautiful flower to shoot.

ICLW #23