July 15, 2010

Quick Updates

Short and sweet today:

House hunt updates...
  • Inspection passed with flying colors last week.
  • We've hired a lawyer.
  • We're going with Wells Fargo for our mortgage.
  • Purchase and sale needs to be signed by tomorrow night.
  • Closing is set for August 12.
Other updates...
  • Red Tent Temple on Monday night was awesome. I love my RTT ladies.
  • A friend whom I'll call the Librarian Goddess from RTT was just diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma; please keep her in your thoughts.
  • I've got bursitis in my right shoulder; it's been bothering me for a couple of weeks and now the doc I saw today ordered an x-ray, 6 weeks of physical therapy and daily course of anti-inflammatories. Fun times. I love the feeling of falling apart one body part at a time.
  • Going on a long weekend vacation to a lake house in northern NJ this weekend with Larry and family friends of his. REALLY looking forward to the time to just veg.
See y'all next week.

5 comments:

Jonelle said...

Have fun on your holiday :) That is usually the only time I have to read.

Amber said...

House-buying is so stressful! I'm glad there's a light at the end of the tunnel for you. Enjoy your long weekend!

Kakunaa said...

Congrats on the house news!!!! So happy for you :)

As for the bursitis, I sympathize. I have it in my hip...really screws with my sex life. LOL. Hope you enjoy your long weekend and feel better soon!

Kir said...

things sound good!!!!! Congrats on the house....:)

have fun in my neck of the woods...RELAX!!!!!

Michelle D said...

YEAH on all the house stuff :) Boo on the bursitis. I hope things improve with that and all goes well with the house :)