July 16, 2010

Exciting Announcement in the ALI Blogosphere!

Melissa Ford, author of Stirrup Queens and Navigating the Land of IF, will be the keynote speaker for RESOLVE of New England's Annual Conference in November!

I'm super excited to formally announce this- as a Board member, I've been sitting on the news for just about a week now ^_^

If you're in the New England area November 6, you should really check out the conference. Larry and I went last year and it was an amazing experience for us: tons of resources, lots of great information, and it's nice to be in a room of 200 people who totally understand every single thing you're going through emotionally.


Check out my Examiner article for all of the details here: Leading infertility blogger to speak at RESOLVE of New England Annual Conference.


Photo courtesy of Melissa Ford, taken by Mary Gardella of Love Life Images.

6 comments:

Elana Kahn said...

Dang, I would love to go and meet her and hear her speak, but I think a largely pregnant woman in the middle of an IF conference might get looked at funny, dontcha think?

Kristin said...

Oh how cool! Huge congrats to Mel and I would love to hear her speak. Make sure someone makes a video of her speech.

Anonymous said...

So exciting! I love Mel and wish I had a chance to hear her speak.

Anonymous said...

This is very exciting news! I definitely plan on going.

Kir said...

oh that's awesome...I wish I could be there. Maybe I'll start thinking of some reasons to be there in Nov. :)

April said...

I am so jealous! I would love to get to hear Mel speak.