October 25, 2010

My First Vlog

Too lazy to write, so here's my first vlog for "Hannah Wept, Sarah Laughed." In full disclosure, I've created this as part of WEGO Health's Health Activist Vlog Contest, but I like the idea of adding this rather interesting, dynamic media to my blog. Plus, you get to actually see my face and voice. So, here's the story on why I'm a health activist. Enjoy! Feel free to comment here or directly on the Vimeo page.

Hannah Wept, Sarah Laughed: Vlog 10/24/10 from Keiko Zoll on Vimeo.



3 comments:

mare said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog!

I will be checking out your vlog tonight (can't view videos at work). I hope your Monday is going well so far. xo.

Rach said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I loved your What IF video! Happy ICLW.

junebug said...

Great job!! Way to stand up for those of us who aren't so brave.