November 5, 2010

Conference Tomorrow!

Woot! Annual Conference time.
I am WAY late to posting this today... took a sick day (serious tummy troubles) so I'm finally up and productive, now that I have to go to bed in an hour to get up early for the RESOLVE of New England Fertility Treatment, Donor Choices, and Adoption Conference tomorrow!

I'll be liveblogging the event tomorrow at the RNE Conference Tumblr blog here. I'll also try to do a liveblog post here. You'll have to hit F5/Refresh the main page here to see the latest post updates; I'll make sure to keep them at the top of the page. I'll also be posting on Twitter- make sure to follow me @miriamshope!

Sunday, expect a full detailed recap of Saturday's conference.



Other updates:

+ Walk-ins welcome for tomorrow's conference! Click for more info about the RESOLVE of New England Fertility Treatment, Donor Choices, and Adoption Conference! The Stirrup Queen herself, Melissa Ford, will be our keynote speaker!

+ Have you donated to my Fertile Fall Fundraiser yet? I've only raised $10 so far, and I've got $1990 to go! Who wants to help out this important cause?

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Have fun and I hope the tummy troubles stay far away tomorrow.