October 29, 2010

A Fertile Fall Fundraiser!


Next Saturday is RESOLVE of New England's Annual Family Building Conference (full conference details here online). In the spirit of the Conference and also in my comittment to the organization, I'd like to host my first fundraiser for them: My Fertile Fall Fundraiser!




Here's how you can donate:

> Go to my Facebook Page, Keiko Zoll: Infertility Advocate, and donate via the FundRazr widget.

My goal is to raise $2,000 by December 30, 2010.

$2,000 may sound like a lot, but let's break that down...

$2,000 equals...
+ 20 people willing to donate $100 each;
+ 40 people willing to donate just $50 each;
+ 200 people who are willing to donate just $10 each!

For the cost of two tickets to a concert, the cost of a nice haircut with blowdry and style, or even the cost of brunch at your favorite mom and pop restaurant: you can make a contribution to help thousands of couples struggling with infertility in the New England region and help support an organization that's near and dear to my heart :)

In full disclosure, the money will be donated directly to my PayPal account. The only reason I'm not asking for donations directly to RNE is because my husband's company will match charitable contributions... so that means, if I meet my $2,000 goal, I'll actually be making a contribution of $4,000 to RESOLVE of New England!

Again in full disclosure: since your donation is made to me, it is not considered tax deductible. RESOLVE of New England is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and your contributions are tax deductible only when you make a contribution directly to them. If you'd like to donate directly to RNE, please click here, but before you do, check to see if your employer or your partner's employer has a charitable matching program. That way, even though you'll get the tax write-off, we won't lose out on the ability to match your donation, even if it's through a different company.

Please consider making your contribution today, whether you do it for yourself, a loved one, or if you've conquered your infertility... do it for your children! It's a great way to celebrate your victory.

I'm pretty confident I can hit this $2,000 goal, even with 200 people at just 10 bucks a pop... let's see how fast we can do it!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Love it! I totally want to donate, but am a teacher who is paid at the beginning of the month and am BROKE as a joke right now! I hope you repost this or send a reminder early in Nov. so I can remember to donate!!! Good luck girl, you totally rock the infertile world!!! :-)