November 14, 2010

Have You Seen These Bloggers?

One of Carolyn Keene's lesser known titles.
I was recently pruning my Google Reader and I realized I have a bunch of folks that have stopped posting for whatever reason, and just wondering if folks might know where they are or what's become of them. I'd like to know because, well... I care.

I'm issuing an immediate Infertility Blogger APB for the following bloggers:
There were three other bloggers that I tracked down through contact info they had posted on their blogs, and thought I'd share their updates in case you were wondering where they went too.

Amy from I Never Thought It Made Sense Anyway is happy to report that she is pursuing domestic adoption but is no longer blogging: "I received such great support from the ALI community during all my trials, and blogging really helped me get through some tough times." I'm glad it looks like there's some sense of closure and resolution for her.

I also emailed Uinipooh from I Am Woman.... Right? and learned that she is traveling the world for work right now, so blogging has been on hold while she's off jetsetting. I'm looking forward to when she comes back.

Mission to Baby is kind of on indefinite hiatus right now from blogging. She last posted in January, but she's quite active on Twitter @kittygirltx, so if you'd like to keep up on her journey, you can follow her there.

If you have updates on any of these Missing Bloggers, please share in the comments. Also, if you have a name to add to the Infertility Blogger APB, please add their names and a link to their blog as well.

4 comments:

Journeywoman said...

I would love to know if there was an update on Getupgrrl from Chez Miscarriage.

Calliope said...

Mrs. Graves is ALLLLLL up in twitter. Let me know if you don't have her handle.

FET Accompli said...

I haven't seen these bloggers, but I hope that your detective work leads to tracking down how they're doing!

Andrea said...

Was just going to say the same thing - Mrs Graves is all over twitter all the time :)