February 17, 2010

IT'S NOT ENDO!

My doc assures me... it's not endo. It's a "transient active cystic structure." My follie threw my whole reproductive system for a surprise, probably created a fluid or blood filled cyst, and then went away, thus explaining all of my symptoms. As my doc put it, it would be near impossible for me to even develop endo at this point in the game.

Thank the fucking stars.

Next up: hormone replacement therapy, or as you many commonly refer to them: birth control pills. That ironically, well, are doing nothing to keep me from getting pregnant.

I'll schedule a follow up at some point with Dr. G for a scrip, but for now, I'm just going to soak up the good news. Other good news: Ari's out of town tonight for a series of interviews at corp HQ. Fingers crossed, I'm hoping he'll have a formal job offer by this time next week.

3 comments:

Suzanne Incognito said...

Haha. They thought I had endo too...only to find out it was also just a cyst.

FET Accompli said...

Hurray!! You can breathe a sigh of relief.

S.I.F. said...

Congratulations on "It's not endo" at least! There is something to be said for that for sure! :)