June 28, 2010

Meet my niece!

She's just stunning. Mommy and baby are just fine. Daddy is beaming. And my niece is the cutest newborn ever. And boy howdy does she have a set of lungs on her! Just wanted to post a few pics since we're on the road. We were home for a good friend's wedding as well, so we are whirlwinding back to Boston as I write. In the meantime, soak up the adorableness that is my new niece, Willow!

EDIT: I've put the pics behind the cut for sensitivity. Forgot that BlogPress doesn't include my span=fullpost html. And thanks for stopping by from the LFCA!








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

14 comments:

Jessa said...

Congrats! She's beautiful, just like her auntie. :)

Jem said...

Way cute! I love how proud of an aunt you are!

Anonymous said...

What a precious little girl! She's beautiful. :)

thisispersonal said...

gorgeous! i hope you had a wonderful time with her and your sister. <3

Type A Nightmare said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! And I LOVE the name. ;)

Kir said...

Now, that is what my MONDAY needed, look at that beautiful little face.

She is beautiful...Hi Willow, happy birthday!!!!

KT said...

Little Willow is a cutie-pie!

christine said...

Aw! She is quite beautiful and I love the name! Congrats!

ICLW #69

Jonelle said...

Aww cuteness!

Michelle D said...

Congrats! She is definitely one of the cutest babies I've ever seen :)

Amber said...

She's so beautiful!! Congrats!!

Suzy said...

Oh my gosh she is the prettiest little creature, and I love her name. Huge congrats to you, proud auntie :) (and to her parents of course!)

Three Cats and a Baby said...

Wow. She is beautiful.

Congratulations!! She is lucky to have you as an Aunt!

Elana Kahn said...

Holy cuteness!!!