November 8, 2010

What's your Creme de la Creme for 2010?

Mel over at Stirrup Queens is the host of a wonderful blog recognition program where we as a community select our own best post for the year. On January 1, 2011, Mel will then feature them in a list of all our best posts. It's the best of the best in the ALI community: it's the Creme de la Creme! And this year marks year number five.

The Best of the Adoption/Loss/Infertility Blogs of 2010
It's a pretty amazing list once it all goes live, and it's exciting to see what various bloggers see as their best posts for the year. Here's my 2009 Creme de la Creme submission. And I just submitted my post for the 2010 list... but of course I'm keeping it under wraps until the list goes up in January! So take a look back at your year and consider which post you'd like to show off. There are already 82 partipants (well, 83 if you count me) - will you be next?



I've only raised $35 so far, and I've got $1965 to go!
Who wants to help out this important cause?
There's still plenty of time to donate!

4 comments:

Justine L said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Justine L said...

Your 2009 post is amazing, Keiko. (though now I confess ... I'm feeling even LESS brave about submitting something of my own ... after all, most of what I do is cook)! Honestly, it's inspiring for newbie bloggers like me to read people like you and Mel. :)

Kristin said...

I can't wait to see which post you picked for your 2010 submission.

Kir said...

YOur 2009 post is AMAZING...AWESOME..WOW...

I submitted one...to celebrate me coming back to blogging...but yours ...just wow. As always, you leave me in AWE.