November 21, 2010

November's ICLW & Open Interview

Welcome to November's ICLW!

(November's whoseewhatsee you say? More info here.)


I thought I'd shake it up a bit for my 1-year anniversary of participating in ICLW. Instead of me spewing a bunch of random facts about myself, I'll let you drive the bus. Take a quick look around the blog, or read my old intro posts here: September '10, July '10, June '10, May '10, April '10 and November '09. Anything you want to know more about? Ask me!

That's right: for this ICLW, you ask the questions you want to know about me. It's an open interview where you get to interview me. I'll post the answers on the last day of ICLW on Sunday morning, so you have until Friday night to ask away. Yanno, so I have time to choose the questions and answer them. And if you want to find out the answers, you'll have to come back here on the last day of ICLW! (Ah, what you did there - I see it.)

You can ask me silly things (Question: Brad Pitt or George Clooney? Answer: You'll find out on Friday), serious things (Q: What's your take on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict? A: Umm...) or whatever you like. And if you want to test the waters and ask something really personal, go for it. I might answer it, I might not... but you'll never know if you don't ask!

Get your questions in by Thursday night and Happy Commenting!
 


Have you donated yet to my Fertile Fall Fundraiser?
Even $10 will help benefit RESOLVE of New England.
Help me reach my goal of $2000 by December 30th, 2010.
Click here to donate now and help spread the word!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

When I was getting diagnosed and going through tx, I wanted to know everything and do everything right away. I always admire your patience and how you go about obtaining all the knowledge you can about everything. So my question is:

Have you always been this patient? How do you do it? Can you write a book please?

(oops, three questions)

**Happy ICLW**